Normally Ships Within 1-2 Days.
The WF-8900 Series has revolutionized RV power centers with its lighter weight, decorative doors, and superior features. The WFCO-8900 series provides a clean, constant 13.6 Vdc nominal output, for reliable operation of electronics and appliances. Automatic three-stage charging extends the life of your battery with output voltage modes of 13.2 Vdc float mode, 13.6 Vdc absorption mode, and a 14.4 Vdc bulk charge mode.
The 8900 Series also maintains peace and quiet, as the cooling fan runs only when needed. FCC Class B compliance for every power center model means that the units do not cause interference with televisions, radios or other signals. Electronic current limiting automatically shuts down the power during overload or short-circuit conditions, protecting the life of your power center and electrical system. 8900 Series models provide AC and DC distribution with innovative features. They can accommodate a 30-amp main AC circuit breaker and up to five branch circuits. Eleven-branch DC circuits are available with LED bulbs for each DC circuit to illuminate and identify open circuits.
- UL/CUL listed
- Fan Cooled
- Two Year Limited Manufacturer Product Warranty
- Output ranges: - Nominal (Absorption Mode) 13.6 Vdc (includes charging and load) - Boost (Bulk Mode) 14.4 Vdc - Trickle (Float Mode) 13.2 Vdc (after 48 hrs.)
- Dimensions: 13.875” wide; 11.625” high; 9” deep
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Model 8945: Output power: 45 amps DC output - Input: 105-130 VAC, 60 Hz, 11.6 amps (780 watt)
- Model 8955: Output power: 55 amps DC output - Input: 105-130 VAC, 60 Hz, 12.0 amps (950 watt)
The main assembly board (listed below) is the replacement part for the lower power converter section of any WFCO 8900 series converter. Board is easily installed with four screws and five wires.